Birthdays?

Hi all,

I know this is kind of a random post but can you guys/ladies/boys/girls comment your birthday in the comments section? It's NOT compulsory. It's just so that the class can plan a little birthday surprise for you on your birthday. So don't go "Can I don't put my birthday?" You can choose not to. I'm not forcing anyone as this is purely voluntary.

Yours sincerely,
Sean Phua Aik Han

*The author of this post is not to be held reliable for any inaccuracies in this post as this serves only as a reference material.

**If there are any inaccuracies, kindly drop a comment to the post. Do not put it into the tagboard as it may be missed out easily.

Done by: Sean Phua
Welfare Person of S2-07
Pioneer Student of SST
School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST)

11 comments:

Sean Phua Aik Han said...

Well for starters my Birthday is on 15 November....so...yeah.

Chin Fan 吴沁芳 said...

mine is 18th april...

Twaihang said...

23 October!!!

G.I.Mao said...

28th Feb for me~

JieMin said...

11 April (National Cheese Fondue Day and Dandelion Day ^^)

Lim Hao Yang said...

My Bdae clashes with NTU camp! June 8!

Liau Zheng En said...

Mine passed...20th January

Marcus said...

5th feb

zong wei said...

1st december, AIDS commemoration day

Emily said...

23 JUNE ! HAHA, it's during the june Holidays !!!!

Joker. said...

2 December (:
-JingYi here, decided to change my nickname. Bleahs.

Post a Comment