Homework for February 16

Hi all,

here is the homework for the day:
1) S&W Orange Team are statisticians for the next S&W Period. All teams should also prepare a lesson plan by Friday.
2) Finish up Math worksheets if not done so, Mr Ng will be going through them tomorrow.
3) Prepare for Word Problems prequiz.
4) Read new History notes and make a simple Mind Map on it.
5) Digitalise Geography drawings on Plate Movement and insert into Geography E-Journal 002
6) Find animations for all 6 types of Plate Movement and insert into Geography E-Journal 002
7) Finish "Home" video by next Friday

Emily and Dionne, please complete the GCP consent form and attach a copy of your passport with the consent form. Pass the consent form to me as I have to pass all your consent forms to Mr Koh by TOMORROW.

Credits to Zong Wei, Zheng En and Darius for helping me edit the post.

*The author of this post is not to be held reliable for any inaccuracies in this post as this serves only as a reference material.

**If there are any inaccuracies, kindly drop a comment to the post. Do not put it into the tagboard as it may be missed out easily.

Done by: Sean Phua
Welfare Person of S2-07
Pioneer Student of SST
School of Science and Technology, Singapore (SST)

3 comments:

G.I.Mao said...

I think the 'Home' video is by this Friday right....? I thought Mdm Yeo mentioned it in class today...

Sean Phua Aik Han said...

Oh really? I thought it was by Monday.....I'll go check with Mdm Yeo tomorrow.

Liau Zheng En said...

It's by Friday

Post a Comment